Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gosh! Time flies...


Well, I've been busy. As I'm sure most of you all have been too.

So, just a quick post to give you an update on some happenings.  I am in the Virginia Journal of Education February 2015 edition. Yay, me!  It is an article called, "Bravely Into the Blogosphere." (Cute title)  The article talks about some bloggers that are in Virginia. So, cool beans.

Next event, Four of our county's CEA (Carroll Education Association) representatives went to Richmond to the General Assembly to discuss laws concerning education. I went last year as well and enjoyed it very much. Hopefully, it will send a message. There were lots of educators from all over Virginia. If you ever get a chance, go and let your voice be heard!

I'm signing off for now. I've got a LOT of work to do... It's time I stopped putting it off. lol.

Blessings!
The Zookeeper

1 comment: