Friday, April 2, 2021

Checking In and Sharing


Hello Friends!!

Long time, no see...

I've been off living a crazy life- still teaching. 23 years now. Woooooowwwww... 😲

This year I have been one of our county's second grade virtual teachers. It's been an adventure like no other!! 

I have to say, that I am actually enjoy it. I miss my in-person kiddos, but the flexibility has allowed me to care for my soon-to-be 80 year old mother. She has Alzheimer's. It's such a nasty disease! She has been completely robbed of her mind. It's sad to say and see. (That story is for another blog.)

As a county, we have adopted the Schoology platform for our virtual needs. So far, I love it. I do have a couple of issues. One being the gradebook- I'd like more options there, but I can deal because I can customize the other features to my needs (and well...cuteness!)

Anyway...I made some banners that can be used on your Schoology pages or even Google Classroom. If you use them on any others, please let me know! Below are two free banners. The others you will find on my Teachers Pay Teachers page. 

(Clip Art by Scrappin' Doodles)


Sooooo much cuteness going on! 🥰 😍

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

The Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment