Sunday, May 4, 2014

REVIEW TIME!!!

<insert funeral music here>

 It's that time of year again...

Testing...  BLAH...

I DO NOT... I repeat... I DO NOT agree with high stakes testing.

But until the system changes I will do what I can to review and hope that my students perform to the best of their ability. (Yes, even if it means they make a 240 out of 600.)

So, we review.

I give out my study guides this time of the year again so that students can go back over the material for the year. (Here in Virginia it's for grades k, 1, and 2- so NOT fair to them!)

My BEST Study Guide has to be my Ultimate Reading Study Guide.




There's so much information packed into 4 pages that you won't believe your eyes! 
I've also left it in word form so that you may edit and customize if needed. Now how's THAT?  

Oh, and it's just $3.00!!! 

Say, WHAT???

Head on over to my store and have a look. Study guides for various Science and Social Studies topics are available, too!

Blessings for a beautiful day! :)
The Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment