Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trial and Error...

Greetings from the Zoo... (Well, the one at home being that it is Saturday.)

It's Saturday and yes, I'm working. Big surprise, huh? Most teachers spend lots of time (outside of school) doing things to make their students better learners, including working on the weekends.  Sigh... (We lie to ourselves and say we will rest in summer...HA!)

Anywhooo... I've been posting things on Teachers Pay Teachers and The Teachers Notebook. It's so thrilling to see how many people have taken a peek at my items. It's even more thrilling when they download something!  And EVEN MORE so when something is purchased. Chaa-ching!

Wow, such excitement. I L-O-V-E it!!

I can't wait to figure out how to insert power points, add videos, and just learn as much as I can about this whole process.  Yes, trial and error are my best teachers at this moment.

If you have any tips, I'd sure love to hear them!
The Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment