Sunday, July 22, 2012

Frames...

Hello All!
I hope you are enjoying your summer!

I've been trying to figure out graphics and frames.  I somehow think I have the ability to do such things.  I could be wrong!!!

Anyway,
I created the following frames for your use.  You may use them for your classroom needs or to create materials to sell on TpT or Teacher's Notebook.  So, that means for personal or commercial use.  Yay!






There is also a red one and a white one. :)  Click here to get them at my TpT store.

I also decided to go ahead and add the pastel flash frames.





You can find these here at my TpT store for FREE, too.

Let me know if the frames do not work. Keep in mind that I am a rookie!

I'd love to hear how they work for you and what you have created!!
The Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment