Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something Screwy is Going On...

Gosh... I feel soooo bad!  Something is wrong with my computer and that is why I have been absent from the blogging world!

OH, HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!!!  I FINALLY got in JUST NOW!!

This is crazy!  I think when my son-a-saurus downloaded a game my computer went all screwy!!!  I sure hope that I can keep whatever it is at bay long enough to catch up on some posts!

We have been in school now since August 8th.  Yes, that's right, AUGUST 8TH!!  But, that's okay.  My new group is shaping up.  They are sweet as can be and are working hard to impress me! So, I will try to do the same!  (I have to keep reminding myself that I am training them.  They don't know my "way" of doing things and they aren't the group that I sent on in May. But, they will get there... SO, KEEP chugging along!)

I hope you are having a GREAT start to the new school year!!  :)

(And computer...please, please, please let me back in to do another post!)
The Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment